Sunday 13 May 2018

This is all about Nigerian foods

This is all about Nigerian foods, I want to make a list of the very few popular foods eaten in Nigeria, my list is based upon my own personal experience as a Nigerian. I have been in Nigeria for a very long time, I was born in Nigerian and while growing up and seeking for greener pasture I have been able to travel and live in almost all parts of the country so I think I know so much about foods in Nigeria and how to make them.


If you are dating or married to a Nigerian person and desires quick update on foods eaten in Nigeria or perhaps you are looking to surprise your man with a special treat this article might be of little help. Even though I may not offer you in-depth guide to making any of the recipes listed below, I will point you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment